13 Jul CFA – Dossier
Wind Bands and Political Change
Nicolás Rincón (coord.)
Complutense University of Madrid
Estudios bandísticos · Wind Band Studies will publish a special dossier devoted to the topic of ‘Wind Bands and Political Change’. Proposals may cover one or more of themes in the following non-exhaustive list:
– Wind Bands as a tool of propaganda
– Wind Bands and ideology dissemination
– Wind Bands in wartime: musical practices at the line front and the home front
– Wind bands and the consolidation of new regimes
– Wind bands and the configuration of the public sphere
– Wind bands and mobilization: music practices in political demonstrations and strikes
Authors are encouraged to contact the editor Nicolás Rincón (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of submission if they are unsure of whether their papers are appropriate for this thematic dossier.
All papers will be double-blind refereed.
Word limits: No more than 8,000 words including notes and bibliography.
We encourage all authors to follow the journal guidelines: https://www.estudiosbandisticos.com/en/for-authors/
Please submit your papers through the website https://www.estudiosbandisticos.com/journal/index.php/estudiosbandisticos/about/submissions
Deadline: 15th October 2021