Estudios bandísticos is an international, peer reviewed journal, publishing high-quality, original research. Please see the journal’s Aims & Scope for information about its focus and peer-review policy.
Contribution can be submitted at any time.
This journal publishes manuscripts in Spanish, Portuguese, English and other Spanish Official languages.
Estudios bandísticos · Wind Band Studies is an open access journal, which means that its contents are available to all individuals and their institutions. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search and link the complete text of all articles or use them for any other lawful purpose without asking for permission from their authors and editors beforehand.
There are no publishing fees or any other charges.
Estudios bandísticos is included in the following indexing services, bibliographic depositories, and full-text databases:
– Base (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine),
– Dialnet (Universidad de la Rioja),
– BIME (Bibliografía Musical Española)
– RILM (Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale)
Estudios bandísticos ensures the highest ethical and professional standards of scholarship. In particular, the following practices are not accepted:
– Research results: misrepresentation, fabrication or falsification of data is unethical.
– Authorship: All those who have made a significant contribution should be given chance to be cited as authors.
– Plagiarism (unreferenced use of published and unpublished ideas).
– Duplicate and redundant publication.
– Copyright infringement.
Once your paper has been assessed for suitability by the editor, it will then be double blind peer-reviewed by independent, anonymous expert referees. Please find out more information in Instruction for authors.
Estudios bandísticos · Wind Band Studies holds the copyright of the works published. All contents are distributed under the license of use and distribution Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
Personal: EUR 20,00 + Shipping
Institution: EUR 45,00 + Shipping
For further information or to order a paper copy please contact our team at email@example.com